"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other." - John F. Kennedy
High Impact Leadership: Essentials
- Developing personal leadership qualities
- Working in teams
- Managing workplace conflict
- Crafting emotional intelligence
- Having difficult conversations
- Defining your leadership values and goals
The Fall 2019 High Impact Leadership: Essentials is full and registration is closed.
Executive coaching is a tool for individual leadership development, change management, and professional growth.
At Training & Development, we follow the Sherpa© Executive Coaching program, an intensive and research-based process designed to produce specific, positive changes in leadership behavior.
Through regular, one-on-one meetings with a trained Sherpa executive coach, clients will address their most pressing leadership challenges by learning proven tools and strategies to improve performance and make a meaningful, positive impact on their division, unit, school, or college.
Executive coaching through Training & Development includes:
- 12 one-hour sessions with a certified Sherpa executive coach (in person or virtually)
- Leadership behavior assessment
- Sherpa journal and supplementary materials
- Additional facilitated meetings with an executive contact
- Complete confidentiality
Candidates for executive coaching include leaders and managers with supervisory and project responsibilities, individuals transitioning to a new position, managers new to their role or to the university, and emerging leaders.
Contact Allie Cox, Ph.D., director of Training & Development and certified Sherpa executive coach, for more information.
- The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) – a measure of day-to-day performance in the workplace
- The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) – a measure of how behaviors manifest when under stress and the person is not actively managing their public image
- The Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) – a measure of values and drivers to assess organizational fit
For more information about any leadership development service, contact Training & Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-542-7062.