"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other." - JFK
High Impact Leadership: Essentials
- Developing personal leadership qualities
- Working in teams
- Managing workplace conflict
- Crafting emotional intelligence
- Having difficult conversations
- Defining your leadership values and goals
Executive coaching is a tool for individual leadership development, change management, and professional growth.
At Training & Development, we follow the Sherpa© Executive Coaching program, an intensive and research-based process designed to produce specific, positive changes in leadership behavior.
Through regular, one-on-one meetings with a trained Sherpa executive coach, clients will address their most pressing leadership challenges by learning proven tools and strategies to improve performance and make meaningful, positive impact on their division, unit, school, or college.
Executive coaching through Training & Development includes:
- 12 one-hour sessions with a certified Sherpa executive coach (in person or virtually)
- Leadership behavior assessment
- Sherpa journal and supplementary materials
- Additional facilitated meetings with an executive contact
- Complete confidentiality
Candidates for executive coaching include leaders and managers with supervisory and project responsibilities, individuals transitioning to a new position, managers new to their role or to the university, and emerging leaders.
Contact Allie Cox, Ph.D., director of Training & Development and certified Sherpa executive coach, for more information.
- The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) – a measure of day-to-day performance in the workplace
- The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) – a measure of how behaviors manifest when under stress and the person is not actively managing their public image
- The Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) – a measure of values and drivers to assess organizational fit
For more information about any leadership development service, contact Training & Development at email@example.com or 706-542-7062.