Starting Tuesday, March 17th, University Human Resources will be primarily operating in a remote fashion. Our goal is to minimize disruption and maintain operations as normally as possible. The S. Jackson St. University Human Resources office and the Training and Development Center will be closed beginning March 17th. Our staff will be working remotely to allow for social distancing while we still do what is required to serve our students, faculty and staff.
Please visit our website often. This information is subject to change and will be regularly updated.
We encourage you to monitor the University of Georgia coronavirus website for updates.
Department heads or their designees should complete the applicable exit checklist
for each separating or transferring employee as follows:
1. Faculty and Staff Separation Checklist for:
- Regular, partial-year, and temporary faculty and staff
- Whose employment ends due to resignation, termination, retirement, or death
- Regular, partial year, and temporary faculty and staff
- Transferring from one UGA department to another UGA department
- Student employees whose employment ends due to resignation, termination, transfer to another position, or death