Professional Development Book Club
The Professional Development Book Club meets quarterly at Training & Development. The book club is open to all UGA faculty and staff and fosters interdisciplinary conversation and networking across the university.
Book selections focus on relevant and research-based topics that help professionals meet the challenges of their work and lives. Previous selections have included:
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain (spring 2017)
- Switch: How to Change When Change is Hard by Chip and Dan Heath (summer 2017)
- Mindset by Carol Dweck (fall 2017)
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek (winter 2018)
- The Culture Code by Daniel Coyle (spring 2019)
Join us to discuss the next selection:
New Power by Jeremy Heimans and Henry Timms
Friday, August 17, 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Register to attend through the T&D course link on the UGA Self Service website beginning July 2nd.
Have a suggestion for a future title? Want to be notified of upcoming book selections? Let us know!