Starting Tuesday, March 17th, University Human Resources will be primarily operating in a remote fashion. Our goal is to minimize disruption and maintain operations as normally as possible. The S. Jackson St. University Human Resources office and the Training and Development Center will be closed beginning March 17th. Our staff will be working remotely to allow for social distancing while we still do what is required to serve our students, faculty and staff.
Please visit our website often. This information is subject to change and will be regularly updated.
We encourage you to monitor the University of Georgia coronavirus website for updates.
UGA-Affiliated Health & Wellness Resources
Along with a large number of healthcare options in and around Athens, the University
of Georgia offers several resources affiliated with the University.
- "Beat the Pack" tobacco cessation programs are sponsored by the College of Pharmacy. Learn more.
- The University Health Center provides several health-related services to faculty and staff. Learn more.
- The Department of Recreational Sports offers a wide variety of fitness classes and programs. Learn more.
- The Speech and Hearing Clinic, under the College of Education, provides services for speech, language, cognition, voice, swallowing, fluency, hearing, and hearing aids for all age. Learn more.
- The Center for Physical Activity and Health stresses the the importance of physical activity/exercise and nutrition for optimal body composition. Learn more.
- The Pediatric Exercise & Motor Development Clinic provides an activity program for children who need assistance in physical and motor development. Children ages 2-14 years attend the clinic which provides activities to facilitate physical and motor development. Contact Dr. Michael Horvat for more information.
- School Psychology Clinic: The School Psychology Clinic offers comprehensive psycho-educational services for preschool and school-age children and adolescents throughout Georgia and the Southeast. We conduct comprehensive psychological evaluations including learning assessments, behavioral evaluations and social/emotional difficulties. Learn more.
- The College of Education provides a variety of health and educational resources. Learn more.
- The ASPIRE Clinic, a unit of the College of Family & Consumer Sciences, is a unique resource that provides holistic counseling and education services to UGA and the Athens community from competent and skilled training professionals. Learn more