UGA-Affiliated Health & Wellness Resources
Along with a large number of healthcare options in and around Athens, the University
of Georgia offers several resources affiliated with the University.
- "Beat the Pack" tobacco cessation programs are sponsored by the College of Pharmacy. Learn more.
- The University Health Center provides several health-related services to faculty and staff. Learn more.
- The Department of Recreational Sports offers a wide variety of fitness classes and programs. Learn more.
- The Speech and Hearing Clinic, under the College of Education, provides services for speech, language, cognition, voice, swallowing, fluency, hearing, and hearing aids for all age. Learn more.
- The Center for Physical Activity and Health stresses the the importance of physical activity/exercise and nutrition for optimal body composition. Learn more.
- The Pediatric Exercise & Motor Development Clinic provides an activity program for children who need assistance in physical and motor development. Children ages 2-14 years attend the clinic which provides activities to facilitate physical and motor development. Contact Dr. Michael Horvat for more information.
- School Psychology Clinic: The School Psychology Clinic offers comprehensive psycho-educational services for preschool and school-age children and adolescents throughout Georgia and the Southeast. We conduct comprehensive psychological evaluations including learning assessments, behavioral evaluations and social/emotional difficulties. Learn more.
- The College of Education provides a variety of health and educational resources. Learn more.
- The ASPIRE Clinic, a unit of the College of Family & Consumer Sciences, is a unique resource that provides holistic counseling and education services to UGA and the Athens community from competent and skilled training professionals. Learn more