Starting Tuesday, March 17th, University Human Resources will be primarily operating in a remote fashion. Our goal is to minimize disruption and maintain operations as normally as possible. The S. Jackson St. University Human Resources office and the Training and Development Center will be closed beginning March 17th. Our staff will be working remotely to allow for social distancing while we still do what is required to serve our students, faculty and staff.
Please visit our website often. This information is subject to change and will be regularly updated.
We encourage you to monitor the University of Georgia coronavirus website for updates.
UGA went live with OneUSG Connect HCM System on Sunday, December 16, 2018. Links to access the new system and to user and practitioner resources are below. Please be aware that new resources are being developed at this time and will be posted as soon as available.
- To log into OneUSG Connect HCM, go to the OneSource website and select the red login link to OneUSG Connect.
- OneSource Faculty and Staff Guide
- OneSource/OneUSG Connect Standard Operating Procedures (includes hiring, position management, absence management, payroll and termination procedures)
- OneSource Training Library
- OneSource/OneUSG Connect All Other Resources
In addition, we have created a quick reference to assist with which system will now be used to initiate common personnel-related actions:
Post a faculty or staff position
- Background Investigations (updated and resources added)
- Central HR Staff Recruitment and Hiring Service Timeline
- Central HR Staff Hiring Proposal Business Processes (workflow states)
- Workflow Diagrams
- Faculty Training Guides
- Staff Training Guides
- Grad/Research/Student/Temp Training Guides
- Quick Guides
- Virtual Interviewing Tips - NEW!
- UGAJobs User Group Definitions
- Searching and Saving Searches
- Create PDF per Applicant
- Special Instructions to Applicants
- Supporting Documents Feature
- EOO-NDAH Search Process Issues
- How to take action on applicants (i.e., removing applicants from consideration)
- Student Worker Spring/Summer/Fall Work Scenarios
- Certified HR Practitioner: Cloning & Approving Positions
- Certified HR Practitioner: Adjusting Start Date on Hiring Proposals
- Transfer Active Employee
All questions about the UGAJobs system may be directed to HRWeb@uga.edu or 706-542-2222.
Questions about EOO guidelines can still be directed to the Equal Opportunity Office, and questions regarding faculty rank and procedures for appointment can be directed to the Office of Faculty Affairs.