Post a staff position
iPAWS Upgrade to PeopleAdmin 7.6
On November 28th, 2017, the University of Georgia upgraded the staff employment site (iPAWS) to include many new features, as well as a more intuitive application process.
The new iPAWS staff hiring and position management platform will simplify and standardize online position requests, hiring practices, accompanied with updated tools, features, and resources.
Hiring departments should use the iPAWS system to post position vacancies.
In order to get users set up for the new site, please understand the new iPAWS 7.6 URL will be the same as the old iPAWS 5.8 URL; however, there is extra coding attached to the old iPAWS 5.8 URL that is no longer valid. Because of this, please take the following actions:
- All users and applicants should clear their cache and their cookies. Please refer to the Browser Cache Removal Instructions Guide for addition information.
- All bookmarks will need to be updated, as well as links on other sites pointing to the 5.8 site.
iPAWS & ArchPass Duo
You will need ArchPass Duo, UGA’s two-factor authentication service, to complete this new log-in process. To use ArchPass Duo with iPAWS, you must first enroll a device through the Self-Service Portal at archpass.uga.edu/enroll. The enrollment process is completely self-service and can be completed in five minutes. You can find more information about ArchPass Duo at archpass.uga.edu. Any questions about ArchPass Duo, should be directed to the EITS Help Desk at email@example.com or 706-542-3106.
We have prepared a number of FAQs to share key messages regarding the new platform.
- Background Investigations (updated and resources added)
- Central HR Staff Recruitment and Hiring Service Timeline
- Central HR Staff Hiring Proposal Business Processes (workflow states)
- Staff Competitive Search vs Direct Hire
- Successful Staff Search Checklist
- Workflow Diagrams
- Training Guides
- Position Management
- Evaluate a Position
- Create a New Position Description
- Modify a Position Description (vacate a position, change budget # and/or update the
- Applicant Tracking
- Additional Resources
- Position Management
- Training Opportunities
- Training Videos - COMING SOON
- Introduction to the New iPAWS
- Session 2 - Creating a New Position
- Session 3 - Modifying & Evaluating a Position
- Session 4 - Creating a Posting
- Session 5 - Managing Applicants
- Session 6 - Initiating the Hiring Proposal
If you need any assistance with staff employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-542-2222