University of Georgia Human Resources Logo
215 S. Jackson St.
Athens, GA 30602
Tel (706) 542-2222

Tax deferred savings plans

How do I get a distribution from my 403(b) or my 457(b) account?
You should contact your tax deferred savings company and request a distribution form.

Click here to get contact information for each investment company, or use the contact information on your statement.

 When am I eligible to receive distributions from my tax deferred savings accounts?
Distributions are regulated by IRS regulations. Contact your investment company with your specific questions.

 If you have any questions about your benefits options, please contact Employee Benefits at 706-542-2222 or e-mail

Revised 04.21.17