UGA went live with OneUSG Connect HCM System on Sunday, December 16, 2018. Links to access the new system and to user and practitioner resources are below. Please be aware that new resources are being developed at this time and will be posted as soon as available.
- Log into OneUSG Connect HCM
- OneSource Faculty and Staff Guide
- OneSource/OneUSG Connect Standard Operating Procedures (includes hiring, position management, absence management, payroll and termination procedures)
- OneSource Training Library
- OneSource/OneUSG Connect All Other Resources
In addition, we have created a quick reference to assist with which system will now be used to initiate common personnel-related actions:
The University of Georgia
COMPREHENSIVE PAY PLAN
Salary Administration and Guidelines give you more information about appointment rates for new employees, salary increases which place rates above the maximum of a pay range, pay upon promotion due to the transfer or reclassification of a current employee, and pay upon a lateral transfer and demotion.
The pay plan documents are in PDF format requiring free Adobe Acrobat software.
USG BCATs (new UGA Job Codes)
The original UGA Comprehensive Pay Plan is on file in Human Resources. In the event of any discrepancy, the original document will take precedence.
IT job family information:
Questions about this information may be directed to 706-542-2222.